BSX 1.89% 5.2¢ blackstone minerals limited

Great interview....Interesting how we are now using the specific...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Great interview....

Interesting how we are now using the specific term "MOU" which wasn't heard prior to this......SW is also now saying weeks or months to cover himself but he left me with little doubt that our first MOU is being drafted/negotiated as we speak(pure speculation of course).

It will be non-binding in the western business sense but as SW stated, in terms of SE Asian practical reality "it will be written in blood" which is the reason why they take a long time.

Best quotes(paraphrased) "the end users of the NCM 811 precursor are beating our door down" and "as an experienced mining analyst I wouldn't have released a cap-ex requirement of over 800m if I didn't have the confidence that we have the partners to fund it" plus "we are very excited to see what CV delivers over the next few weeks or months with only one drill whole required to show if that big EM blob is nickel".

If I were a betting man, Vinfast would be my favourite to be first MOU executed given they have already announced they will be a new player into the EV battery manufacturing industry at their factory in Hai Phong.

You would expect them to be keen to take an equity position in a profitable refinery to lower their battery unit cost and simultaneously secure a local supplier which supports the Vietnamese economy.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $27.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $5.289K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110414 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 39767 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ 55619
Last updated 14.24pm 05/06/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.