BSX 6.00% 5.3¢ blackstone minerals limited

Well, I found it interesting that the first article is regarding...

1. 5,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Well, I found it interesting that the first article is regarding Vinfast, or VinES, announcing to the world that they had signed an MOU with the Japanese Company. Perhaps that's the way they prefer to do things rather than what occurred when we had signed, or at least entered into negotiations for a non-binding MOU with them last year. You can still access the Financial Review article where they stated multiple Vinfast officials where observed, interspersed amongst the bankers etc during a site visit to Ta Khao last year. This leak of potentially sensitive information from their perspective, prompted a certain journalist to prematurely announce we had an MOU with Vinfast and prematurely publish the pre-recorded the interview with Scott etc. That may have prompted a little radio silence from all involved parties over the last 18 months on the relationship between Vinfast and BSX but I expect there is likely still some type of interest in the Ta Khao project from their direction, being a local Vietnamese project which owns the trademark for Green Nickel. The second article shows that their foray into the US is picking up steam, which is exactly what we need if we are lucky enough to enter into a formal partnership with them one day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $10.76K 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 147686 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8803 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 33917
Last updated 15.56pm 07/06/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.