GBR 1.75% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

lets talk about the Wellington grant heyPatto in an interview...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    lets talk about the Wellington grant hey
    Patto in an interview months ago now like 6-9 months ago said it was imminent. and then nada. all this talk about wellington and chances for lithium. and nothing

this is not a company in a good state imho. there is going to be the MRE soonish and i think people may be quite surprised as to how low thr number will be; my guess on drilling results; some are extremely high but the issues is very narrow widths in most of the high grade veins. my guess is between 400-500Koz across mulga and ironbark region
    and the issue will be there is so much dirt above the find that its not yet financially viable. they need to find another 500 koz to make it viable imho
    they need to have a reaource that puts them ahead of the others in WA for lending; and there are a lot to choose from for the banks; DEG/ Chalice, Pantorro, a host of Lithium discoverers, etc. GBR are unfortunately in a time of high interest rates and conservative lending due to economic uncertainty so only the top projects will get approved. there is pressing need for Lithium and strategic metals; you dont see any govt around the world awarding 100 million dollar loans or grants for gold miners do you? but you do for lothium and electrication related mines... this is one of the issues for GBR
    if Patto cant sell thr idea of mugs lane and ironbark to shareholdera what hope has he got selking the idea to a room of bankers handing out loans. chances are slim to none of this progressing unless a 1.2+ million oz resource found imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $33.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $15.12K 270.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 194983 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 63098 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.