IMM 3.13% 31.0¢ immutep limited

Media, page-193

1. 2,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1477
    ".........................I may be dreaming but just the hint & suggestion from the Images they have been using. ..............."

Think we both really know tuts that rule #1 is Take the Money ! Rule #2 is create what you believe to be the best scenario to achieve Rule # 1.
    I still maintain that MV has a money background, way moreso than a scientific one, is relatively young and has to be seeing IMM as an opportunity to stake his success on a worthwhile exit strategy. No way is he looking to IMM as his long term retirement plan. Maybe he (I say "he" as the face of the business) will build it and hand the reigns over to someone to continue on however, believe this would be his second prize or plan B) and I have no problem with that for sure. The strategy certainly seems to be to put the business in a position that clearly sends a message to the market that they are capable and willing to take product to market - preferably in partnership - however reckon first thing he does as he shakes hands with the real players is checks to see if they are carrying their cheque book. But that is just me musing while sitting in my comfortable armchair waiting for the SP to go on a bit of a gallop that in turn triggers some serious action ! May or may not be soon and may or may not happen but if or when it does the sparks will fly fast and furious for a very brief moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.