IMM 1.37% 37.0¢ immutep limited

The Keytruda patent cliff is already hitting the share price....

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    The Keytruda patent cliff is already hitting the share price. That is only going to get a lot worse a time ticks by.

The ideal product would be one that the s safe and works in synergy with Keytruda that improves its efficacy by 50% and opens up new patient groups that previously didn’t benefit from Keytruda. This would not just renew the patent life and maintain Keytruda profits but potentially increase profits if this drug also worked in synergy with other staple PD/1 targeting compounds and standard chemo therapies.

Sounds like a miracle cure for BMS Keytruda woes if you ask me. On the other hand if said drug were to fall into the hands of the competition that would be a double negative. Said drug is advancing to late stage development and the parent company is in long standing collaborations with other major players. The longer they leave the acquisition the more expensive it is going to get
    BMS knows it works with Keytruda because they have a fast track designation and patient numbers are increasing.
    To top it off it’s a unique product with a unique method of action a long patent life and is very safe.

The temptation and pressure must be high for BMS to pull the trigger on Immutep now or very soon.

My opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $537.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $459.4K 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 63364 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 133642 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.