IMM 1.67% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Media, page-307

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    Ok, that is better. You are wondering why. My apologies. You said that in your first text.

If I can help, as has been said before, you need to look into current information or/and wait for information if you can afford to wait, perhaps another two days.

The information that you have relied on has either been too old (many years/decades) or a finance report (personally I just bin them) or as it is the case with your last post, the PFS graph that you inserted is from March 2020 (initial data). Almost EVERY single person here knows that information AND that it was superseded by by 2020 data (sub group analysis, but yet not final), albeit shined a different light on the situation. The final data is to be presented in two days time. If you really value quality answer to your question, I will give you one on Wednesday, but then will you need it by then, or will it be of any use to you?

While I am here, in the graph that you posted (from March 2020), something peculiar happened at 7months mark that the presentations circled it at the time. We do know that the placebo arm also did "unexpectedly" well, but if you you know statistics, large numbers take care of flukes ... so, here we are, completed data that is, large number or small number. We will know the faith, PhIII or not PhIII (I think I can guess the answer to that already).
    Last edited by tuts: 07/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.3¢ 29.3¢ $1.323M 4.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 111754 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 61590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.