IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Media, page-621

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    okay, after giving it some thought , as far as who was doing the selling , there’s only a few possibilities,as to who the seller of the 42 odd million shares on Friday, was,(the off market cross trade) as there’s only a few candidates with that capacity,at a wild guess and if my maths is correct Milford management has the capacity to do so and having loaded up recently in the latest cap raise may be content In taking a quick 30% odd profit.
    We know they were the seller only recently of 10 odd million shares by ways of the ASX ,ceasing to be a substantial holder announcement.As they are currently no longer a substantial holder , we won’t know foresure if they in fact we’re the sellers of Fridays parcel as they are no longer a substantial holder and therefore , don’t need to inform the market.
    As for the buyer , if it is Regal again taking up the shares , as was disclosed earlier in the becoming a substantial shareholder announcement, as they are now a substantial shareholder we will find out shortly through an ASX announcement,that they were in fact the buyer of the 42 odd million parcel.
    If it wasn’t in fact a substantial shareholder taking up the parcel we won’t now foresure because the 42million shares isn’t enough to trigger the 5% substantial shareholder notice.
    Purely all speculation on my behalf and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.