IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

Media, page-87

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I think that’s exactly what the company is thinking. They have plenty in the tank to see us through the next couple of years and by then things could have changed dramatically on a number of fronts, certainly looks that way right now. However, a phase 3 is going to be a big drain on the coffers and the company will need another big raise during that trial to see it through.
    There is also the changing treatment landscape with the rise of Car-T and Imugene’s Pd-1Vaxx, for example that look set to usurp the current crop of immunotherapy check point inhibitors. It is unclear how Efti fits into the coming paradigm shift in treatments. You would hope if Efti works with Keytruda it would work with PD1-Vaxx. But I have not heard of any official confirmation from company sources that this is the case.

As we know, the market follows the “latest thing”. Management have a lot to consider and an offer has to weighed against a whole bunch of considerations. I trust they will get the best deal possible having all the information at their disposal. Whereas, us armchair experts will probably never be happy with whatever deal is made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $406.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $1.341M 4.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 167966 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 138542 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.