IMM 0.00% 41.0¢ immutep limited

Media, page-384

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    And just to remember what is coming,

the release of full abstract from ASCO will be this Friday morning, 6:30am (Adelaide time). Partial data read will be available for the TACTI002 HNNSC cohort. That one is definitely an important indicator for guiding the expectation of TACTI003, especially some of the patients was even 'progress free' at the last report.

Then the full recruitment of TACTI003 can come any time from now. That will give a very good guess of the timing when the first readout might come, considering most of the responder patients will be responding in 3-ish months time frame, if one would respond. My guess is TACTI003 will be THE most important presentation in SITC this year.

We have heard about the term 'major medical conference' twice just in a few days time. So in early Sep, it is the World Lung Cancer Conference and the notice of accepted normal abstract will be sent out 31th of May; in early Oct, it is ESMO congress; in early Nov, it is SITC. Immutep might make big impact in all 3 major conferences.

For AIPAC003, there was an clinical trial record update on the 10th May (https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05747794)
    There were 3 more hospital sites added for recuriting, 1 in US, 2 in Belguim. The recuritment of the first 6 paitents to testing 30mg VS 90mg might just be very quick and readout of BOD can be in the next quarter or so? If 90mg is green light (I hope so), this will be directly applicable to the NSCLC in TACTI004.

Along the line to the second half of 2023, the take over offer from whoever, just can drop any time any where. Some hates full buyout, some prefers.
    This thing is not upto us small fish to even feel, fully upto the big guys play the number. We will see..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $584.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9294 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 72849 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.