CCE 0.00% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Zzzzz.... I was wondering how long before the article appeared...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Zzzzz.... I was wondering how long before the article appeared here. Back in the day it would have been 1 minute after the paper was printed. Actually - if Ottaviano was still there he'd have called a trading halt two days before citing "Market Sensitive Information Pending" and opened for trade with a rights issue right after it!

This is the tried and tested formula by CCE for sucking more money out of government and shareholders. Once again - positive spin article, blue sky or the amount of wave energy out there, world leaders in garbage technology (technology with no specifications or details, no costs etc).

Seriously - how many times can people fall for the same trick?! Its gotta be 15 years these guys have been leading shareholders down the garden path and still people can't see its just veneer and fall for it again and again...

CCE - Masters of Presentations and Promises... and lack of specifics.

If you believe this or think CCE is on the catalyst of some amazing overnight (15 years in the making) breakthrough I promise you'll be sadly disappointed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $30 774

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 143861 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 201440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.