IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

SP rinse and repeat. Here we go again....Easy for smart money to...

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    SP rinse and repeat.
    Here we go again....
    Easy for smart money to manoeuvre SP on low volumes.
    Clearly they believe there is no imminent incoming multi $billion deal with BP.
    Therefore next best thing for likes of Bell P is capital raises - force SP down and double dip VWAP cheap shares plus fees.
    Smart money betting on IMM go it alone P3 trial(s) mid next year- NSCLC/HNSCC
    How mucho extra $ needed? Circa $50-80 million?
    Happens regularly in biotech but to be fair to MV he did allude that despite solid bank balance he would never rule out need for new capital, especially in current market and longer term trial needs.
    Merck happy. Simply provide Keytruda FOC and wait another 2+ years. No risk no rush as unfortunately there is no competitive BP tension (unless I've missed another BP in P2 trials with efti?).
    Clearly efti works with all comer PD-1 in NSCLC/HNSCC and with chemo in mBC sub- groups.
    Merck hold all the ace cards in a monopoly position.
    We need another BP to court with our efti and for me BMS could be the best option as they have the only (anti) Lag-3 approved drug (Relatlimab) on the market and approved PD-1 (Opdivo) in direct competition with Merck.
    So. IMO without left field event - SP will drift further until smart money ready to play.
    Data is in, it's compelling but market couldn't give a proverbial F unless there's $$$ incoming.
    BP has billions ready to deploy but no rush even though key product patents running dry 'soon' (5-8 years).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.