ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

1. Darwin port (East Arm) has capacity to load panamx vessel up...

1. 3,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    1. Darwin port (East Arm) has capacity to load panamx vessel up to 80kt and 274m lenght.
    2. If they sell 65% magnetitie, they’ll achieve published prices. The customers are indifferent from where the material comes . Price adjustments are limited to impurity levels (silica etc.) and freight cost adjustments (ie prices are quoted delivered). No reason why they wont trade as equals in the market
    3. I’m not sure why it might be unlikely. In its hayday, Darwin port waved goodbye to 2million tonnes of iron ore, so throughput is not a challenge. Maybe you know of a process bottleneck but 365kt per annum is really quite a small volume. I suspect previous operators stopped operations because of prices. Notably, much of the material was 62% Fe grade and not 65% (+) Fe grade contemplated here. As noted in other threads, 65%FE is trading at around USD160/t compared to historical lows sub USD100 per tonne.
    4. Elmore interest has been fairly well summarised in announceents. Rough paratmeters are $100k/mnth fee plus 25% share of profit. Nothing real complex.

Of course, I recommend you do your own research. I personally am yet to see show stoppers if I accept all that has been published.

Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.