AR9 4.49% 8.5¢ archtis limited

Media, page-37

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    Guy’s the management 100% read the hot crapper posts, I am attempting to stir the pot to see if any lumps come to the surface, what happened to KPMG? What’s going on with Fujitsu, what’s going on with the banking industry, where is the position with MSFT, how are we tracking with Thales, how is the Big US government distribution going, lots of no updates and no news, no wonder the share holders are going loopy.

Either this is going very well ( shareholders are left guessing ) or it’s a cash burning flop, all I have to go on is out outdated financial, but we have to take into account competition, loss of contacts or market share, be aware that listed companies will not post material wins and avoid like hell publishing anything negative.

As an example a tech company I was in won some $80, million Chinese contract, but it all fell over and they did not inform the market, the management sold into volume and walked away, next thing it was delisted.

A mining company, $500,000 spent on magnetics evaluation on a new tenement, big pump of the share price, relative and associates sold into the pump, the results were a dud, never released to the market.

We learn by observance, when a company follows a similar path then I have the previous thoughts bubble to the surface, we have a saying, “ Trust but Verify “ on this we can have trust but it’s missing the verify part. At this point I am giving Archtis a higher risk assessment as it is not possible to verify any of the POC’s progression or any of the previous information.

This situational fact will not bring in seasoned investors, only gamblers and new green punters, this is a fact! Right now this company has gone from massive potential to massive doubt, as nothing can be verified. IMHO.

I must add that the reason I have not sold out is that I do not need to worry about the money invested, I am currently doing a venture with an overseas Asian financial institution that has 11 trillion under asset management, this is worth millions, by own businesses are cash flow positive and growing faster that anything I have been involved with before, so this is where I am coming from, I am not reliant on this company going forward to boost my own income, if I decide to drop my bundle it is because I have just lost interest. Management always have an upper hand over share holders, they know exactly what is going on day to day as in this shareholders get updated every three months, so the shareholders are riding on hope and prayers.

Can anyone debunk my observations?
    Last edited by Tumby: 29/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.004(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $24.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $13.58K 154.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11764 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 6788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ 50888
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.