AR9 2.60% 7.5¢ archtis limited

Media, page-99

1. 1,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I'm not a top 10. Tumby is. Perhaps management read these forums? I think it is important that opinions are heard so they can only blame themselves when then they are trying to raise capital at 5c and below. The biggest risk is mass dilution at these levels. You have said exactly why it's pointless to have these meetings. There is always a carrot they can dangle and there is always something to blame.

Covid enabled the use case then delayed important meetings to progress sales
    ABAC enables mission sensitive data to the warfighter but when at war money goes to weapons.
    POC is successful but the company hasn't budgeted for adoption.

Perhaps it's time for team to be frank. No more it's cheap, J curve, inflection point etc.

NDC edge = nothing
    From what can be gathered KPMG blew up the one defence program.
    I'm guessing defence won't mass rollout kojensi if aukus partners aren't on board.

Surely the problem it was defined to address is a common one for defence / government agencies globally.

How far away are we from a deal with UK MoD? What about Singapore / Canada / NZ?

Anyway I take full responsibility for my investments but the paucity of information and the delayed timelines do not make continuing to hold after the last 4 years any easier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $28.15K 372.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243242 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.