AVH 5.86% $3.07 avita medical inc.

Media, page-34

1. 2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    I hear you! I am by no means a believer in the efficient market and do tend to prefer TA, I think if you trade or invest without TA you will end up spanked hard at some point.

But when it comes to Gaps i think it is a tricky one especially when you have dual listed co movements. Having a look at the gaps on both the RCEL and AVH charts they are mostly a result of equilibrium movement. Why is the gap on the AVH chart more important or powerful than the ones on RCEL? Is the nov 21 gap on the RCEL chart more powerful?

I think the $3.20 is a strong support (is also currently the 50fib retrace on weekly AVH) and if it gets back there should be a pretty safe dip buy point if it is general market sentiment that takes down (versus bad co news-fda approval delay etc). I think given the strong pipeline of very significant co ann on the weight of probability it will be going up after the current consolidation pattern. It may well happen after a spring down but think the next move will be up into the $18-20 (rcel) range which will close the overhead inside gap on rcel.

This is an investment or med long trade for me as I think over the next 8qrts or so this will prove itself up and provide a solid picture for the big end to tick off on and when that happens better to be on the bus imo! Certainly the early stage growth is impressive and steady an while the re-domicile was very painful for those that bought in at the highs it also provided a golden buying opportunity at a bargain basement over the past 12mths imo.

Favorite stock hands down for me in a good sector for the times- money in the bank (smile.png) and massive outlook potential for growth in short to med- slow and steady will win the day imo. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.170(5.86%)
Mkt cap ! $209.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.10 $3.04 $1.789M 583.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13407 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 2746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.