SPR 3.02% $1.29 spartan resources limited

Media, page-441

1. 18,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    Stock head putting Spartan ahead of others in the gold sector in it’s Best of 2024 Mining Roundup and number 4 overall .
    Noice Noice Very Noice?

I wonder if another set of good results will win Simon a prize at the  Diggers & Dealers in just 20 (??) trading days? *

IMG_9118.jpeg

. “Gold gainers
    With new management leading the way, the company formerly known as Gascoyne Resources – now Spartan Resources (ASX:SPR) – has turned the once cursed Dalgaranga gold project in WA’s Mid-West into one of the most exciting gold plays on the ASX.
    It has consistently showed high-grade gold seemingly every time the team gets the drillbit out.

Since a recapitalisation in early 2023 the explorer hasn’t looked back, as the Never Never gold discovery has grown to 953,000oz at 5.74g/t with a exploration target suggesting SPR could touch 1.6-1.9Moz at the future underground mine. The nearby Peppers discovery has added to the intrigue.

Investors backed the gold hunter to a 437% gain in FY24, sitting at #4 on our winners list as it continues expanding the endowment ahead of an expected resource update.

And understandably $2.2 billion capped mid-tier miner Ramelius Resources (ASX:RMS), owner of the nearby Mount Magnet gold project, has taken a keen interest as well, building a stake of almost 18%…”

Noice

* IMG_9119.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.