SPR 5.49% $1.30 spartan resources limited

Hi I would have to agree if a small retail investor like me...

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi
    I would have to agree if a small retail investor like me wishes to invest in companies on the Australian stock market there are one set of rules.
    ie. I can't sell or buy an unmarketable parcel - $500 worth of shares ( brokerage usually makes this uneconomic anyway )
    and I can only trade in 1/2 cent increments over 10 cents per share .
    Just these two glaring differences give me the impression that there is no level playing field, allowing unethical behaviour (rorts ).
    It would seem to me that one with a large shareholding ( non retail ) has the ability and the wherewithal to cap a share price or even drive it down.
    Now why would they do this?
    Not an long term investor as they would want to see capital growth and a future dividend stream - like me.
    Could it be that they wish to buy out a company for far less than it is worth? In the process robbing retail investors of a companies future promise?
    Now as regards SPR I am long from GCY days and am pleased with the current team and their results.
    I previously noted Euroz had a price target of $1.20 per share based on progress to that date.
    So I too am dismayed when I see daily, a constant stream of trades of unmarketable parcels some of just 1 share and some just .2 of a cent per share below the last trade .
    So SPR unfortunately if it is to succeed has to spend effort navigating the rough terrain of the Australian stockmarket as well as their expertise in exploration and mining .
    I wish all my fellow long term investors and the SPR team a successful and prosperous future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
0.068(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.427B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.31 $1.21 $6.320M 4.988M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 12389 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 49935 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.