SPR 2.94% $1.40 spartan resources limited

Media, page-486

1. 12,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6819
    Very very cool Joel, really appreciate learning about the Photon assay method. Cannot help but be a little... proud it's an Australia invention.
    Also can see why it has suited Never Never and the surrounds so well. The quick turn-a-round is almost as important as the accuracy improvements.
    As you say, the benefits have a real multiplier effect, both for explorers and.... producers that are always hoping to refine/enhance current production plans.

Just because I cannot get these numbers out of my head.... a recent presentation by an MD (at diggers), mentioned that they plan to mine 60-70m a year within their U/G.....(their U/G current boasts an OPVM of around 1,000, hence their production target of 60-70k p.a, from just that U/G mine).
    Now.... if... SPR were to be able to replicate that sort of development/production pace, from... JUST Never Never/Pepper.... at almost 3000-4,000 OPVM, well.... the numbers start getting to a point where I need a real miner to slap me and bring me back to reality.........................................

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6369/6369519-07f22eb07d21edfe3296a2c162849bd2.jpg

Just when I think I am being too optimistic, that I should calm down and just be ecstatic with what I knew as of yesterday, I cannot help but let my mind wander... I think I still have not grasped just how important the discovery of Pepper was... in a lot of ways, it's actually far more significant than if Never Never had not had a second flexure zone (and just continued to be super thick etc), because those potential ounces would still have been a way off from being produced, but Pepper... no, Pepper near, literally beside the development decline.

The best projects can front load their production and Spartan... is going to be able to do that.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.