ARL 3.85% 50.0¢ ardea resources limited

Media, page-12

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886

This post is my own opinion, I present this information substantiated with charts and links to the original data.
    This information is relevant to the thread as it refers to independent analysis, complimented in the claims being made, it independently clarifies information presented within, is a substantial part of the topic being discussed regarding the financial viability comparatively.

I am using information researched and printed by a professional research company.

Hi Absolutely Clueless, the answer is very simple and our mate from QLD is wrong once again.
    Our mate claims that the KNP is deep and spread out making it cost inefficient, this is very disingenuous of him because the total resource has been costed for extraction, what you find when you look at the details is that it is cheaper and more cost efficient to extract the ore from the KNP than it is from Sconi.
    Cost of extraction comparatively tells you everything you need to know.

This is the link to sourceNickel Projects Review by RFC Ambrian
    https://www.rfcambrian.com/nickel-project-review/

I now intend to dispel a claim made by Successwillcome that Sconi is in the LOWEST COST QUARTILE and that the peers are not.
    I am providing professional independent research that shows Ardea as having the Lowest Cost Efficiency in the LOWEST COST QUARTILE when comparing Sconi to Kalgoorlie.

Capital Intensity (US$/t) Total Capex/LoM Ni and Capital Efficiency
    In this table we see that Ardea has the highest capital efficiency because it has thelowest Capital intensitywhen compared to the Australian Peers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5249/5249322-88d93e56f878c6c4a0a7fd32d49ad72a.jpg

Furthermore I would argue that Ardea and Sunrise have lower C1 cash operating costs — LoM Cash Operating Costs c/lb Ni amongst the peers.
    I would argue that in this table Sconi is the least efficient when compared to Ardea Resources.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5249/5249360-a6350cfbfe5aee5403f7235bbb4573be.jpg

The take away independent analysis shows that Sconi has the highest capital intensity costs and highest Operating costs when compared to Ardea Resources.

Therefore Sconi may be in the lowest cost quartile, but Sconi is not the lowest cost operation in class, Ardea and Sunrise are.
    Therefore Successwillcome is incorrect in his claims.

Ardea Resources is the most efficient and cost effective Australian nickel junior, regardless of what our mate says.

RED
    Last edited by RED328: 13/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $99.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.0¢ $59.87K 120.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2083 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 2192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.