SPR 7.14% $1.05 spartan resources limited

Thanks, Joel, for the link and for your work in general, on...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    Thanks, Joel, for the link and for your work in general, on these threads and elsewhere.

A very solid, and improved effort by Simon Lawson, in my opinion. I appreciate his explicit recognition of the "four fingers" and think he got the balance between what others, luck, and he himself have contributed about right this time (in a recent presentation I thought he was badly up himself). Also kudos to the interviewer, Kerry Stevenson, who I think is at the top of her trade, and who allowed SL to present Spartan in the best light.

I think once in the interview SL corrected himself to say that they are hoping that Never Never hits the 1 million ounce target in the pre-Christmas resource update but for the rest of the time he was saying that NN will hit that figure. So for me the main interest turns to what the numbers will be for West Winds and Four Pillars. I think SL said the first resource estimate for NN was 30k oz which excited no-one. Would the market be satisfied if resources for WW and FP were each in the range of 30k oz at fairly high grade. Noting that Spartan has to find enough feedstock for a 2.5mtpa plant if there was promise that WW and FP could improve the grade of the Gilbey's pit that would be a solid advancement in my view.

I have a number of stocks I follow that have been promising major updates but none have delivered. Frustrating as hell. If Spartan are to deliver their resource updates before the silly season as promised surely something of substance from them must be imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.070(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.162B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.07 $1.00 $8.386M 8.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2800 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 15204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.