G88 0.00% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Hmm ...$44M.Well, leaving aside any other assets in the Company,...

1. 4,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Hmm ...$44M.

Well, leaving aside any other assets in the Company, G88's Quicksilver Project has a Resource of 26.3Mt @ 0.64% Ni & 0.04% Co for 168,500 contained metal tonnes nickei,11,300 metal tonnes cobalt.

So that's a prize at Lake Grace worth around AU$5B (yep, BILLION) in-ground at current metal prices.

Now as skeptical as you might be of the Company's claim that Quicksilver is "one of the most exciting undeveloped nickel-cobalt resources in Western Australia", or of the Company's proposed modus operandi for exploiting the resource ...that's one heck of gap between the Company's present MC and such a prize!

Strip out about $1M in cash and, say, $2M in value for a listed going-concern company on the ASX, and our MC is pricing Quicksilver beyond abject failure.

Whereas we now have a host of very competent people indicating their excitement at the Project's prospects, and providing a mounting body of high-quality metallurgical and geological evidence in its favour.

Think I'd urge everyone to have a good read of the above Stock Head article and of the raft of recent Company Announcements

You might thank me some day if you do.

(Of course, all the usual caveats apply.)

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 09/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 729654 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 205593 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.