AMI 2.50% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

We are due for the half yearly next week with a conference call...

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    We are due for the half yearly next week with a conference call included. We will also be over half way into the March quarter so our time between announcements will be shorter. We have drilling results due soon along with the progress at Federation and on the road joining Federation to Peak. It has now been 15 Months in a row of positive good news from AMI since Andrew Graham turned the ship around. Thus giving Bryan Quinn a ready maid blue print to bring AMI back to having over a $500 Million market Cap once Federation starts producing. It may be a good idea if we start posting some questions here that we want answered next week at the conference call. Like the time line to bring Hera back on line as we need the two mills running together. I think we as long-suffering shareholders have endured the last of the worst couple of years in our history with a falling share price while remaining loyal and accumulating even more lower priced AMI shares. Believing and knowing long term how financially beneficial the successful end game will be with Federation. The time is getting closer where the big fund Managers will jump on board as the good news starts being released and understood by the professional investors. I think Federation is a lot larger resource than investors realise,it is still under drilled and open in many directions. CHEERS DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $813.3K 4.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 506688 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 273232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ 960992
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.