IMM 0.00% 30.0¢ immutep limited

A handful of companies , with a far superior understanding of...

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    A handful of companies , with a far superior understanding of the science and markets were happy to take up around $85 million worth of shares at .38c , for mine the recent acts of desperation in the recent sell down and continued stifling of share price reeks of greed and desperation to frustrate a now minority, now as small as 20% mum and dad shareholder base,out of there shares.The mum and dad shareholders were never going to take up much of the spp, and the big players appeared to signal they were happy with the cap raise and the subsequent direction the company was taking , as the price throughout the raise was well supported,, with at times reasonable volume.It was only after the release of the cohort a data,followed by for mine a orchestrated line wipe down,that led to stop loss selling and panic ,from an announcement that was mostly positive ,that mum and dads apparently misread, which took us where we are today, where they want us to be frustrated and confused, waiting to sell into any price appreciation,potentially a derisking one Such as priority review which could then soon potentially be followed by accelerated approval.

Its been a long journey , but I won’t be parting with my shares at this point.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.