IMM 3.39% 28.5¢ immutep limited

Media, page-87

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.It’s always busy at Immutep. We announced this morning that we received regulatory clearance to commence our first in human trials for IMP761, our candidate for autoimmune diseases.I wish I could further elaborate on what my clinical and regulatory affairs colleagues are discussing with the regulatory agencies but at this stage I unfortunately don’t have any concrete details. Once we do have some further certainty (which we might not have until the data further matures eg PFS and OS data) we will update the market.I think it’s reasonable to assume that our team will be exploring all possible pathways to get efti registered, including priority review. The efti data shown in cohort B of TACTI-003 for CPS<1 patients, who are known not to respond well to Keytruda monotherapy, is extremely exciting and has now been recognised by Key Opinion Leaders following the ESMO Plenary presentation. However, in the meantime we are also busy preparing for the pharmacy se 3 in 1L NSCLC, which is the most significant indication for Keytruda. This indication is 8 times greater than 1L HNSCC, which is why we made the decision a while back to prioritise efti’s development in lung cancer.Our covering analysts believe that Immutep’s current valuation doesn’t fully reflect the significant opportunity we have, even just for efti in lung cancer let alone all the other indications we have been progressing efti clinical development in and the candidates that we have.Kind regards,
    Regards
    Deanne Miller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $297.7K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 292828 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 273118 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.