IMM 4.41% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Media, page-91

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Hey ydqcau , it’s my thoughts that , for at least in the medium term anyway ,the prospects of T/O or licensing deal have taken back seat for the time being as the company determines the path forward for Head and neck, which by the sounds may well require some additional data ,such as OS ,before a definite outcome can be reached regarding the path forward in this indication, as you explained.
    Its my belief as you indicated that this approach may be leading to some share price weakness for now ,as the urgency for investors has abated as we now wait for additional trial progress and data.The lack of and small retail positions along with no urgency to take up positions by retail , is making for a great opportunity for larger players and long term institutions to increase there positions at discounted prices.They appear to make up the vast majority of current daily trades ,appearing to be happy enough to add to there already substantial positions by taking advantage of the lack of urgency
    , leaving them in a prime position to continue controlling the share price and picking up shares at what one day may be considered basement prices.At this stage it would be of no benefit for them to see an appreciating share price as they are happy to accumulate at a discount and wait for what looks to be a bright future ahead for the company ,perhaps reaping the rewards of a far greater share price further download the track as potentially the company makes real progress off the back of favourable regulatory arrangements and pivotal registrational trial result’s.
    Purely just my speculation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.270M 3.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 286261 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 253490 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.