VCR ventracor limited

I have sent this message to;The Today ShowSun RiseCurrent...

1. 395 Posts.
    I have sent this message to;
    The Today Show
    Sun Rise
    Current Affairs

===========================
    Dear Sir/Madam;

Thank you for your time to read this message.

The share holders of Australia are once again being swindled out of their savings and we need you help to stop this.

The company is Ventracor who is going thru final trials in the US to obtain FDA approval for its heart pump.

The share holders have been disappointed with the current management's performance, and were in the process of calling an EGM to replace the board.

The Board has learnt of this and placed the company in Voluntary Administration, with the view of selling it for next to nothing, leaving the long supporting Share holders short-changed.

The Share holders are now trying to convince the Voluntary Administrator to hold a Share Purchase Plan to raise the required funds. They are also trying to seek legal help to stop the VA from selling the company to overseas investors for next to nothing.

The Share holders are hoping the Voluntary Administrator will look beyond the letter of the law, and rather than liquidate the company, would help the share holders raise the additional funds.

The share holders are willing to raise the required funds, as long as a new board is elected.

If this company is sold, a world class, Australia invention will be lost forever, to say nothing of the jobs lost, financial windfall that will be moved overseas. But the biggest injustice of all, is the long supporting share holders losing their investment, to satisfy the greed of the minority.

We need help from the your show to put the message out there to all share holder, investors and anyone who has legal expertise to help the share holders succeed in this exercise.

This is an extremely viable Australian company, that is being ripped apart for nothing else except corporate greed, leaving the long time, Australian Share holders short changed.

Any exposure you may be able to provide would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.