NXS 0.00% 24.0¢ next science limited

What else can you call it other than a 'Spec Buy'? NXS sure...

1. 133 Posts.
    What else can you call it other than a 'Spec Buy'?

NXS sure isn't a blue chip selection! There is risk attached with this stock as we all know. Hence the need to inform the public of the risks attached in buying NXS by adding the 'Speculative' to inform the public of this risk.

I agree with your thoughts on the mkt cap Trader. Still very much undervalued on assets and huge upside remaining just to get it anywhere close to fair value.

Pretty simple to gauge the upside when you look at the amount of reserves and compare valuations to it's peers and consider risks attached etc.

I'm no broker, but to use the reputation of your employer, publish your own face and name in the public arena on a "spec buy" in a media column that usually is conservative in nature, you need to be confident and know what your talking about. It takes a fair amount of balls to do that.

If I remember correctly, the same brokerage firm and analyst published a 'Spec Buy' recommendation in the Sunday Mail on AOE when it was in the low $2.00 range. AOE now trading at $3.78 and as high as $4. A gutsy selection considering the GFC and it's unpredictable nature. Pity I missed the boat with that one.

NXS has a far greater risk/reward element in comparison to AOE. This story is going to be interesting to watch as it pans out.

Happy to be in from 32c.

Good luck to all holders.

Peggs

As always - Do Your Own Research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $1.189K 4.958K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5627 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.