IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Just like Freddy. he's back! Welcome back BR :)Your TA is...

1. 664 Posts.
    Just like Freddy. he's back! Welcome back BR :)

Your TA is interesting, not least because I can't do that myself, so thanks.

There's little doubt that the fortunes of Prima are tied to major market shifts, but because it's a small cap and a speculative stock, the swings can be more severe e.g. on Friday when the ASX dropped 3.51%, PRR dropped 10%.

If there is further market turmoil (imo that is inevitable), I expect your Gap fill prediction is the most likely outcome and we will see the low teens again at least, possibly even lower (btdt). That will be my signal to return, and my opinion of the inevitablility of this was why I was confident to sell and rebuy a much bigger stake in Prima for the same money.

The mini-rally and then collapse we witnessed over the last few days was predicted by many and I decided that trying to pick a high point was beyond my meagre skills. I'm a big picture guy.

If NASDAQ comes up in the current situation (especially given the DNDN crash - that will spook many potential US investors) I don't expect it to do any more than ameliorate a drop, or at best lead to a small temporary spike.

Before someone decides to have another go at me for daring to be negative ST, please note that I am just as positive LT about the future potential for PRR as ever - it sure ain't a sure bet but as far as spec bios go it's one of the best out there: product, science, management, cash all in the right places.

But the waters are hazardous and fraught with risk. Take a look at this, for example:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/placing-the-right-bet-on-cancer-vaccines-horses-2011-08-16?reflink=MW_news_stmp

There's an army of potential cancer vaccines being researched - Prima is quality and well down the track, but the high risk nature of the whole industry should sound a very loud warning bell to any potential investor - do not put money here you can't afford to lose!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.