PDN 3.75% $9.75 paladin energy ltd

well due to the abnormal trading in pdn over the last 3...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    well due to the abnormal trading in pdn over the last 3 days...
    I'm expecting those who lent stock to shorters to be put under pressure and be told to re-call stock that has been lent out....

the lending has resulted in creating an unstable market and the perception of a level playing field has been tossed out the window.....

the result has been to expose market manipulation via shorting ....
    to be able to short one has to borrow mainly from a big fund manager...who probably lends to a brokers then on to their clients.......profits for all 3

this smacks of collusion to manipulate the market and is if proven in anyway a criminal offence.......

I have no doubt that the lenders will be in buying at the lows ...which just compounds the evidence of pre mediated market manipulation....

they know the affect excessive lending will have ..and the lenders use it to their advantage to buy on the cheap.....

the lender can recall all lent stock anytime....the borrower has the option to return the stock or buy it at what they acquired it for.......

absolute corruption in the financial market place....and with money owned by superannuation contributors for the most......this shows an conscious absence of DUTY OF CARE...

AND PROSECUTIONS SHOULD FOLLOW

WAITING for the uplift near the close of the day...its now being held in a tight range

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.75
Change
-0.380(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $2.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.87 $9.90 $9.68 $25.76M 2.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 $9.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.76 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.