Katavi, I will go first mate. Brokers were given $1.5 Bil for...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Katavi, I will go first mate. Brokers were given $1.5 Bil for the $12 Bil demand. Don't be surprised if the Public Demand also gets around the Broker firm Figure. Now Instos. without a doubt Instos total bids i.e.: say from $1.70 bid to say $2.20 may total into billions and billions of dollars. But this is very it can be very interesting. Govt might be greedy and set the price say at $2.20, I believe this IPO will be covered even at $2.25 Plus for the $1.5 Bil or so the Instos get.Other Option the Govt has is, say they can say we go the mid way to get $5 bill say at $1.80. What that will do is many many instos would be in that price range and they will get kittens each. Remember the Feds want to get a decent value for MBL and also they want the Voters and others to be happy as well. I personally believe that the Feds won't set the Final price at $2. By setting at $1.80 or $1.85 there will be a massive rush for the shares at open. I personally believe that if they price this at $1.80 by close of Day 1 it can be around $2.20 to $2.25, it has the potential to deliver a 20% Stag at a final Price of $1.80, I am sticking my neck out and am saying this far out in advance that this will give a decent Stag by the end of Day 1, if it is priced below $1.90

On a Different note. What's up with Commsec. They closed their Commsec 1 Broker Firm allocations in a couple of days a week before everyone else, and closed the retail in about 20 Minutes or so. Does it mean that they don't want to take too many bids just for the sake of it as people get pis*ed off if they were given tiny allocations so they are closing the bids as soon as they reach their total figures. I personally believe that is very likely otherwise why would close so so early. Please comment on this if you have contacts in Commsec 1. I was informed that they were given a total of $300 or so mil. If my estimations are correct, Commsec 1 allocations will be better than others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.