Medibank Indicative price _IG markets Gray Market Chart, page-61

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I don't think there is any chance for this to go to $2.5 on day one...this will represent a ridiculous mulitple (very expensive stock for what it is) and will be atleast a 20-25% more than the issue price. I honestly can't see institutionals paying that much....they can wait a good week or two (or a month) and it should be at around 2.0-2.2 at best...therefore, I have to ask- why would they all buy at day one?

If I was a fund manager I would be carefully placing my money (bet) or around 1.85-1.95, get what allocation I can get prior to this going crazy on day one, wait a week or two for things to settle down (and prices likely to go down after this massive hype), and only then buy more.

my bet is therefore end of day one at around 2.1-2.2 max, with a possible spike to 2.3-2.4 during the day. within a week, should revert back to around 2.0 (or lower)-2.2.

I honestly don't see it going crazy like some people here anticiple...however, in saying that, I did put money in for a quick 5-10% gain.
    Last edited by swoosh30: 15/11/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.