medibank private float, page-51

1. 7,295 Posts.
    It 'Should be Sunk before it sets Sail':-
    Presently, a number of things have depressed me,and now I've become very depressed on hearing about the proposed sale of Medibank Private.
    I consider that Medibank Private should over the Years been used as a 'yardstick'to REDUCE, Private Health Insurance Premiuns, and also been returning some of its operating Profits to its Members in the form of improved Benefits.
    THIS HAS NOT BEEN THE CASE and Medibank Private has become a MILKING COW for BOTH Sides of the Politics.
    I have Private Health Insurance with St. Lukes, a Tasmanian based Health Fund, and St.Lukes looked after very well when;-
    Just on Two Years ago,I was virtually 'raised from the Dead' by a good number of Medical People in a Private Hospital after having been informed by my Cardiologist that that I was on, 'Death's Door'.
    The crux of the matter is; Profits generated by Private Heath Insurance Funds; NOT be paid out to Shareholders in the form of Dividends, and be actually distributed in the form of = REDUCED, Private Health Insurance Premiuns,and IMPROVED Benefits.

Thankyou all for reading, please complain to Your MPs, and 'thumbs ups', appreciated.

moly

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.