I bet this far out from the IPO date, that if it doesn't deliver...

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I bet this far out from the IPO date, that if it doesn't deliver a stag on open or doesn't give a decent double digit return on IPO price within a fortnight after open, I quit investing. Govt will give this at a discount and any Dick can make this more profitable when it is private than under Government management. Look at QR national. Every Broker and Union said no to it. Nearly doubled very quickly. Its easier to make Government Firms more Profitable very quickly as once private, its run much leaner and meaner. I have contacts at the right top end of this float and I was told that there will even be a GreenShoe Option so The post float price won't go below the issue price in the first few months or so.If primary Healthcare thinks its easy to run a business like this, they would have done long time ago. Bateman is a savvy guy, he won't wait for future profits, he grabs them when he can. Any way you look at this float, Its the biggest since QR National, Its the biggest Govt float for years, Its in the hot healthcare sector, It will be priced below the market average PE for making sure Voters gain profits, so its a no brainer, it will be a winner. I put my money where my mouth is. I made a packet after selling all my health scope shares. People like nih Got panicked on open and bagged people like me, i was proven right . My sources are usually on the money. So I will be going big 7 figure sums in this IPO. I am absolutely sure that this one will deliver better than HSO 4 weeks after it opens. Cheers.
    Patience is the Game in quality stocks. I sold half on open in HSO but kept half as I knew it would deliver and it did. Normally I sell on open unless it is like Veda, or iSentia or HSO etc.Then I wait and sell a few days or a few weeks later. Asaleo care I sold off on open as I don't see that as a top class quality stock as it is not big enough. Health Sector ir red hot now. Medibank is coming to the market at the right time in the right sector. It will deliver big time if you can hold a year or so, but I am not one of those. I take what I can in 4 weeks or so Max after open. If it doesn't deliver say 20% in 4 weeks after open, I would be astonished!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.