Medibank Prospectus Details, page-80

1. 5,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    dimaz when people calm down they see the following things here.
    1. Every one on the planet said not to buy QR national, we all know what happened
    2. Medibank without a doubt has potential to be leaner and meaner and to expand into other areas without a doubt
    3. I can't see instos paying more than $2 as they are not stupid
    4. Coalition are not dumb asses may be they gave this wide range to cover their asses in case market tanks by then and also have the option of keeping a percentage of medibank, that is definitely a smart move. I can't see them making voters pay for $2 either, that is like a suicide booommmbbber!
    Yesterday I was not going to go into this at all. This morning I am seriously thinking of taking a serious look and put in a decent amount. We have till next Tue with our broker bids. We all think differently when we are a bit calmer. I remember here in Qld no one wanted QR national, the people, the pollies, the brokers no one. QRN went bloody well from day 1. I strongly believe that if it lists at say$1.70 it will deliver a decent stag. So I am more inclined to go in today as I am calmer. I can't see insets paying big money for this! that is my main reason to go in. Also no Retail limit under $2 too. Cheers Bro.
    Last edited by Sensi: 21/10/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.