TRI 0.00% 3.6¢ trivarx ltd

personal dashboard ...., and their employer with de-identified...

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

personal dashboard ...., and their employer with de-identified data and strategies

personal dashboard vs own print out report - I went to one of VC presentations...and part of the issue is will employees open themselves up and say how they feel with their emotions. What if their employer finds out ?

I think that is the emphasis on "personal"although own print out would do the same. Part of the key is what the employer gets... and that is the de-identified data and strategies. They dont know what individuals are saying - but they know how their organisation is - so is everyone stressed +++ and not sleeping +++ and low resilience +++ then they can direct their organisations workplace programs... and VC vertically integrated that. So the survey lead to company business.

The dashboard word is a bit different - but I wonder if that is what is coming..... = monitoring. i.e it isnt just the one assessment it is how it changes over time, and giving red flags to the employer or the company EAP (Employee Assistance Program). I know that was a work in progress with VC and one of its clients raised it at the meeting as an area in need.

Also worth saying that one of the hassles of those early programs was the Medibio required its own device.. = difficulties with delivery and added cost...

Then Jack comes on the scene... and we have Fitbit, Garmin and Apple Watch integration...

Add that convenience and efficiency with the fact that these are devices people wear all of the time and ? are we going to see monitoring through an individuals own "dashboard"

All speculation on my path based on what I knew of how VC presented to their clients (mainly WA based).

I think there is a lot more to come.. and we are starting to see all of the ducks lined up in a row now.

Jack looks like he is delivering now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $32.51K 907.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 239432 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.