RGT 0.00% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

IMO, MXC is just taking off, we haven't seen anything yet. We've...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    IMO, MXC is just taking off, we haven't seen anything yet.

We've only seen the beginning of what the full potential this company has on offer for its shareholders and most importantly the needs of people who rely on MC products.
    Firstly, the legalisation of medical cannabis in Australia, how far up did the SP reach?
    Secondly, Victoria becoming the first state to legalise cannabis ?
    The set up of distribution channels in Canada and sales agreements?
    Joint research with Sydney University?
    Did everyone forget Mike Baird's visit to Israel?

Please link the dots....

Can you imagine when.........
    The Australian Capital Territory legalises the use of MC?
    NSW Legalises the use of MC?
    The Northern Territory?
    Western Australia?
    South Australia?
    Queensland?

or when
    large MXC sales commence in Australia? OTC or apart of government health care programs?
    MXC commences increased distribution and intensified market penetration in Canada, the US, Europe and Asia????

The same way we experienced the SP increase when Victoria Legalised MC, we will see the SP 4-fold increase similarly if not even more when every other state and territory legalises MC.

Every time this company has made an announcement it has proven to deliver quality discretionary information that has not seemed to even nearly come close to disappointing its investors.

Unlike other wannabe companies like MMJ, that I've also been invested in, I can say we are comparing chalk with cheese,

By far MXC is one of the most advanced companies well positioned to lead Australia in the supply and outreach for MC products.

At the rate this company is progressing, it can be forecasted that this share will fly into the 0.10's and into the 0.2's in the near future.

If you all haven't aligned the dots yet, If you haven't bought now, you will deeply regret once this company flys into the 0.1's

As someone who has been invested in this company for over 18 months, all I can say is that the time it has taken MXC to develop to what it is now will only take us a short time to achieve again in the near future.

You're all selling yourselves short by shorting this great investment.

Who's with me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $22 75

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6566 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 44617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.