AVR 1.67% $18.30 anteris technologies ltd

medical equipment business forward plans

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Does anyone have any information or additional insight into Admedus' regarding the medical equipment business forward plans once CardioCel begins to gain traction?

In my current modelling I have assumed that growth will taper down slowly from ~13% down to ~3.5% over the next 10 years. My reasoning was that focus will shift to CardioCel and perhaps vaccine divisions should they become successful, thus putting growth of this division on the back-burner.

However, delving deeper into this I began to think that this logic might be faulty. If AHZ currently has a dedicated team working on the equipment biz, perhaps they will still run it the same and operate it as a complete separate business from the other divisions - allowing it to continue on its growth trajectory of +10%pa.

Another thought (and I admit this is a very optimistic scenario) is that this biz may be able to leverage from the CardioCel division by utilising new connections and business relationships that unfold over the coming years. E.g. Hospitals that have surgeons using CardioCel may have a higher chance to switch over to AHZ medical equipment products...

Just some ramblings and hopefully some of you have something to ramble back :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.30
Change
0.300(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $351.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.25 $18.30 $18.01 $12.33K 679

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $18.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.