AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Medical Marijuana Cash Cow $$$, page-10

1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    Emil: I initially took an interest in AEB years ago when they were still claiming to be an energy company before they were a failed health food company before they were a marijuana company. I started posting on here to have a friendly chat with other interested people. I quickly saw the obvious and posted so. I was abused relentlessly, but of course I spent years being 100% correct about all my predictions, which of course made the true believers abuse me even more.

I don't like seeing people conned out of their money. I don't like con men. I am keen to expose them. That's my main motivation for sticking around. Over the years a few people have been encouraged by me to do extra research, stayed away or gotten out, and later thanked me for saving them many thousands of dollars collectively. A few minutes here and there has saved multiple people thousands of dollars, and that seems like a pretty good community service.

I also just take an interest in the stock market and follow a range of companies. Some good, some bad, some ambiguous. Doing this helps you to spot warning signs of other companies. It is also interesting observing the irrational thought patterns and blatant lies of various posters, partly because I can avoid having the same irrational thought patterns in myself. Sometimes I can relate to the negative psychological traps people get into after buying into a bad company.

It is amazing that people keep taking AEB seriously when they quote vague figures of the total worth of markets they pretend to be entering. I could start Sdaji's cola company, and despite cola being a bigger industry that algae supplements or medical marijuana, it wouldn't mean my business would be successful. I can't compete with Coke, Pepsi, Coles or Woolworths. The industry may be worth billions but I will still lose money. The energy industry is huge, AEB still lost all the money. The nutriceutical business is worth whatever it is, AEB still lost all the money (they promised to have an income stream coming from it by the end of 2015 by the way, which was supposedly to fund the energy business, but now they're asking for money for a marijuana business, and you take them seriously!).

If they can break promises and fail in energy and nutriceuticals after all their hype and promises, why do you think they'll make money with marijuana? Maybe they can enter the cola industry. Since it's an even larger industry, according to your logic it will be even more profitable!

At the end of the day, it's obvious that they are just getting investors to throw money at them to make the family rich. Look at the payroll, as Surandy says the same family has a pile of members drawing wages from AEB, all getting rich while AEB fails and provides nothing but blatant lies.

You say you'll be truly disappointed if they fail in those markets. They've already failed two out ofnthree, and haven't yet had time to fail in the third.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.