AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Medical Marijuana Cash Cow $$$, page-19

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Rights issue shares have been released today. Due to the relatively illiquid nature of the stock this might mean a bit of selling pressure in the short term and the price may be artificially depressed. A good time to buy in for anyone who is interested.

A lot of people on here have been burnt in the past by this stock and so there is a lot of hate flying around. Truth is the company is taking a dramatically different business plan, entering the medical marijuana market, with huge changes to their path forward. So i would largely ignore those people and focus on the future, which would include getting the appropriate licences and moving to the highly profitable production and distribution thereafter. Overaly the very likely regulatory changes that will come in Australia over the medium term on this and this company's prospects are looking much brighter.

As i said, prices might be artificially depressed for the near term so good time to buy in. Moving forward those licences will make a big difference to the stock price (see AC8 which was just granted a distribution licence and their stocks went up 30%).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.