AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Medical Marijuana Cash Cow $$$, page-21

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801

Welcome aboard the death ship that is AEB

I see both you and Jimmy managed to set up accounts in 2011 and withheld your massive market knowledge ( apart from a couple of other posts ) from the HC community until such a auspicious event as a RHT rights issue.

I see from your other posts listed below it is a well worn strategy by yourself and you are obviously a rights trading guru advising peopelk that they are supressed and undervalued? You wouldn't happen to be someone who picks up the dreggs of dud issues and with a HC throwaway account pumps em would you?

Now I know you have labelled lots on here as haters "but this time it is different" is the answer but when you have been around long enough all that you see is the same formulae and model being used to cash up a company which for another period.

Can't wait to read your in depth analysis of the deals they do going forward

PS BOZ what was your previous HC account names and dual nicks?

" Check out the current sellers. Much lower than the recent activity around the $0.34 mark due to the allotment of the rights issue shares. A good opportunity to pick up discounted shares for those who want more IMO.
    Boz

Quick reply
    AMT (ASX)
    Price at posting: 34.0¢
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Held

Follow
    Ignore

amac4291
    8 posts.

Date:
    20/04/17
    Time:
    11:12:54
    Post #:

There goes the drop, down over 50%. As i said, buying opportunity as this market is being artificially suppressed by the release of the rights issue shares in a relatively illiquid market. I expect prices to jump back up to the $0.30 mark when this excess supply has been worked through over the coming weeks. Good opportunity to buy in at the artificially low prices IMO.

Quick reply
    AMT (ASX)
    Price at posting: 15.5¢

Follow
    Ignore

amac4291
    8 posts.

Date:
    20/04/17
    Time:
    11:49:09
    Post #:

Looks like only 3 sellers in the way of getting back above $0.30. It might take a few weeks to fully shake out the rights issue but i reckon it is just a matter of time. Good times ahead.
    Boz

Quick reply
    AMT (ASX)
    Price at posting: 16.5¢

Follow
    Ignore

amac4291
    8 posts.

Date:
    20/04/17
    Time:
    12:18:11
    Post #:

Already moving up from $0.16 to $0.19, up 20% since this morning. A couple more weeks until we resume our scheduled program back at the $0.30 mark.

Quick reply
    AMT (ASX)
    Price at posting: 19.0¢

Follow
    Ignore

amac4291
    8 posts.

Date:
    24/04/17
    Time:
    09:43:21
    Post #:

Still shaking out this rights issue glut. Always an issue with rights issue allotments in illiquid stocks. As i have said, probably take another couple of weeks to trade out this artificial additional supply of people wanting to sell out of their rights issue allotment. But soon enough we will be back in the $0.30's as the fundamentals once again take hold, IMO.

Quick reply
    AMT (ASX)
    Price at posting: 19.0¢
    Disclosure: Held"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.