IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

MeToo As stated many times I have always been very open with...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    MeToo

As stated many times I have always been very open with whom I communicate with. What I do not share is confidential info ( unless I obtain approval) and the person's name where I believe it's not appropriate. I prefer to indicate the name of the organization eg DMR; IOP etc.

For the record I also never share information that could be considered as "insider". Nor do I use such info for personal gain.

Regarding the dates in my NKP post... I did make an error in my post which was different to the info sent to the ASX. IOP indicated on 18th Jan of their communication with NKP re the debt and their "right" for legal proceedings. I did not use the exact words in my post but did to the ASX. My post was not meant to indicate that I had insider info on the exact date IOP corresponded to NKP re the writ. It was in relation to "possible/unconfirmed" missing information.

I have previously stated that I have not been a supporter of Landau nor have corresponded for many years after a dispute. Investing in a company that has OKAP doing its managerial, accounting and compliance etc functions does not mean that one supports OKAP. Pity that many of you cannot understand this fact.

Because I may communicate with Tony Sage on aspects of IGS, NKP etc does not mean that I am a "supporter". We exchange emails on a professional basis. He has always responded to the best of his knowledge to my questions. Like feedback from all my contacts sometimes info does not materialise or proves to be incorrect.

I trust that this post will be the last in having to explain myself?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.