IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Hi MACCA, continuing the conversation and I have to go on what...

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hi MACCA, continuing the conversation and I have to go on what you posted, it is still there, with out a correction. If you like I can move to the NKP thread?

I had read IOP's quarterly before this.

IOP - NXZ listed (suspended)
    NKP - ASX listed

In IOP's quarterly 12-Jan-2016 they stated that the company was currently in the process of negotiating a settlement with NKP and hopes to have a resolution in the coming weeks.

You stated that on 18-Jan, you received notification from IOP that they had "communicated to NKP of legal action."

You stated that on 20-Jan you received evidence from an NKP share holder that IOP had come to an agreement with NKP, for Genora to pay the debt.

On 22-Jan-2016 NKP announce the "writ of summons served"
    (price sensitive)

On 22-Jan-2016 IOP announce "Legal Proceedings price sensitive, although they are suspended.

The above means 2 things or maybe a couple more, but I won't go there.

1 - You were given price sensitive information by IOP (Sage, Timis & Brewer) before it was released to the market!
    (Which in all fairness, you admitted in the next post that you didn't try to confirm it as true! Now I wonder why you qualified that one by suggesting it might not be true (authentic?) If "suggesting" and "authentic" are the right words?

2 - A share holder of NKP had written evidence that Genora was to pay the debt, which is price sensitive information, which was in turn given to you, before it was released to the market!
    I wonder why you didn't post a qualifying post about this ones authenticity?

As it turns out Item 1 is the correct one, at least going by what the companies say!

And you call it research?

That ain't research!

After reading the balance of the post, I could give a couple of possible interpretations but I won't!

In my opinion, you don't have to explain anything. And now you just say you got it wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.