IRX 0.00% 3.2¢ inhalerx limited

Hey @KurtByte Can you name the source of your information?...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey @KurtByte

Can you name the source of your information? You've spread pretty specific rumours about the company that may not align with what others have been told.

An acquisition doesn't sound like the most responsible decision to make. Launch of the B Braun project was meant to occur 12 months ago to the German market. I would have thought a more prudent approach would be to actually get something off the ground and demonstrate that their software can in fact be integrated into 3rd party devices and is commercially viable first.

Current projections would indicate LSH have enough money to last them another two years. An acquisition without the capacity to produce immediate income may put the company under serious pressure to start turning a profit within the next 12 months.

We've already seen examples of how susceptible LSH are external to events outside their control. I'm sure the last thing they'd want to do is undertake a capital raising in the near future, especially if it's at a discount to the current share price. This would seriously burn loyal investors that have held and supported this company despite the neglect LSH have shown to their shareholders through lack of news flow since IPO.

Time will tell whether your rumours are right or wrong, but in the meantime, I'm sure many would rather see progress and profitability from B Braun, Beurer & Roche projects.

The company seems to have gone very quiet on Roche.................... I wonder why!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.073M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14046 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 29629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.30pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.