IRX 0.00% 3.2¢ inhalerx limited

Correct. The buyer depth isn't very strong. Last time I checked...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Correct.

The buyer depth isn't very strong. Last time I checked there was an order at 0.7 cents which made up about 25% of the buyer depth. Clearly a bogus order to make the buyer depth look stronger than what it really is.

Doesn't look like there's going to be anymore resistance at these levels so if you don't get out now, you'll probably have to accept less than 10 cents...... and you may struggle to get that!

Given their track record, I don't think LSH will finish implementation works for B Braun in March. They'll probably use a pointless acquisition to mask this and divert attention elsewhere. Excuses will follow!

If you're looking for opportunities, turn your attention to GMV. They've been granted the green channel and are expected to obtain CFDA over the next few weeks. When production starts in April, the share price will fly.

I can't say LSH will definitely fail but I reckon if you're still holding this in 6 months time, you'll be pissed off you didn't get out now. Sometimes it's better to take a small hit in the short term than a larger hit in hope that they may turn things around. Their track record to date isn't great and there's nothing to suggest things will turn around.

Pretty much all information LSH have released to the ASX is out of date. The fact they haven't bothered to update anything and address the market on their current business operations speaks volumes.

I hope I'm wrong but it wouldn't surprise me if the next announcement is release of shares from escrow. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.073M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14046 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 29629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.