Hey serge ......No. I rang PAC Partners [the day after the...

1. 691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey serge ......No. I rang PAC Partners [the day after the prospectus was released] and they said that it had been filled. A lot went to fund managers, apparently.

I am not certain that there is a point of difference with Auscann and Cann Group but if I had to suggest one it would be there overall readiness. Open for business.
    They appear to be set-up for business and are ready to expand into other states. They also seem to be alluding to greater yield and more crop harvests with the grow the conditions they are utilising........this could only equate to more $

I was only just thinking that I have this weird jumbled mess of thoughts when it comes to Auscann (and I am as invested in them as MMJ) I get a feeling that there is more to tell and they're not saying.....

Did you see the posts on MMJ thread by a ftwind regarding a new tech that increases the yield in a crop. PH6 was interested.
    The Cann group prospectus mentions increasing yield with a new tech. This may be where the point of difference comes in. Have a look/read and see what you make of it. Believe me when I say.........'talkin' out loud' 'cos I am no expert. We need PH6 or Beginners to check it out

I am guessing 0.40 on open and very quickly reach MMJ. Auscann's SP beats me, in comparison they have flown on nothing?

I think there will be a heirarchy in this industry. I think Cann Group & MMJ will be at the top of the tree. I still believe that Auscann will be the tree.

I have always thought that Auscann's board has been purpose built. I have also thought that the Govt. is somehow attached/affiliated with them. Nothing sinister. No conspiracy theory.
    Game changing though.

Maybe it's just because it's Saturday night ......we will have to wait and see

p.s. isn't it wonderful to be 'off topic'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.