You're a deep thinker, and your thoughts give rise to so many...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    You're a deep thinker, and your thoughts give rise to so many possibilities....no telling who's going to be the biggest bad-ass in MC. I tend to think that the Australian market is too small for all these wannabe companies. Who takes out whom? I just don't get the investment community and the dollars they whack in some penny stocks though, they haven't the immediate funds nor know how to get themselves immersed in a market that is already taking off. I can't imagine the drongos investing in synthetics either.....geez....will they be burnt. I hope to hell you're right about Auscann, I think I've said it elsewhere, something is not quite right there.....can't put my finger on it, yet I threw some play money at it, a just in case moment!

Cann Group.....not that'll be a quandary.....to take a gamble or not to take a gamble? If memory serves me correctly, didn't Andreas say that the whole licensing thing was awash with smoke and mirrors in Australia? I just can't see the market and indeed the government handing over that much power to one company (the only LP) and setting up a monopoly. There's something afoot.....time will judge us all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.