I like the way YOU think! I agree with your thought too in...

1. 691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I like the way YOU think!
    I agree with your thought too in relation to Auscann and I keep saying it. (not on their thread of course) I don't need the backlash.
    There is just something that doesn't sit right. The SP on MMJ and AC8 has been manipulated. AC8 always near .10c ahead. I find this curious in itself. They have really delivered nothing to holders to date.
    If there were to be self regulated system put in place that the government had overseen and developed I would say that is Auscann's role in the industry. Once again only time will tell. It sure is a hard nut to crack.
    From memory Andreas did say that and I am sure he wasn't just blowing off steam. That man only speaks when something is worth saying. Smoke and mirrors would be how I see Auscann licence applications and their current SP. Auscann may well swallow Cann Group. Gulp! An immediate licence! Ready to trade.

I also see Cann Group bringing new tech's to the industry.

The decider I think will be the TSX-V listing of Harvest One. We wait and see. I am curious to see where this leads. Maybe and it's only a thought bubble, Aurora Cannabis will come into play somehow other than through Cann Group.
    I do not usually go for conspiracy theories ha ha but with Auscann I just cannot get past it.
    Last edited by Zajac: 11/04/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.