Ah, the plot thickens, and the Canadian connections: MMJ is in...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Ah, the plot thickens, and the Canadian connections:
    MMJ is in bed with Harvest One.
    AusCann is in bed with Canopy.
    Cann Group is in bed with Aurora. And Troy Langman is the former founder of AusCann with a private equity interest in AusCann and has 'ties' to Cann Group. Interesting that Allan at Cann Group is also a director at MVP, another one of the companies I'm invested in. Since he's part of Cann Group, and has a record of proven worth, this Cann Group may be worth a shot in May when they list. Director has biotech connections and the team at MVP know how to get things done here, and overseas. Another company that I believe will be big in 1-2 years.

Back to AC8, is it (the hype and interest) because of the former MP? Thinking that he will cut through the red tape? It can't be wholly based on Canopy's investment surely? I'm in agreement with you in terms of the confusion with their names, that may have had a small influence, but would've been rectified when then dunces (stupid investors) realised their mistake.....anyway, I'm still not sold on AC8 (they make my butt twitch), and will most likely throw my play money behind Cann Group. If AC8 spikes again, then I'm out, money reinvested in May.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.