Agreed, the Yanks will try to exert some influence here. Reading...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Agreed, the Yanks will try to exert some influence here. Reading the article, and a few things set off alarm bells:

The CEO claims "The cures are out there, from Autism (ASD) to Epilepsy" this is misguided, CBD and THC are effective in minimising or negating symptoms, it is not a cure. No research currently claims anything more than that. It has never been flouted as a miracle cure by any MC forward thinking expert. Research that may lead to "cures" (if they exist) alluded to in the article will take years, after studies, clinical trials....etc. etc. The Israeli's have data from the 80's, and the Yanks have been sitting on anecdotal evidence for years, but the cogs still haven't turned. I fear they'll be playing catch up and there are too many biotechs that fall by the wayside, wholly dependent on expensive trials/research garnered by CR's. They are money drainers. If you're willing to invest, and participate in a CR after another CR, then wait 5-10 years (or more) before you see a return on your investment, then that's your call. For me, I still can't understand why people invested in SCU, BOT or the new 'mining stock come MC company, CMY. Most of these guys will either go under or be acquired in my opinion.

In reference to your previous post, I am getting more and more interested in Cann Group. Will have to see whether fools jump in after listing though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.