IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

When you follow the fleet like I have. You know this is just...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    When you follow the fleet like I have. You know this is just tricky speak.

From the last Q Sept

These milestones enabled International Goldfields to undertake final discussions with the ASX, Winter Garden and financiers regarding completion of the proposed transaction. While delays have occurred these negotiations remain ongoing and in the Company's view are nearing completion. The option agreement with Winter Garden remains in place until, at least, 31 December 2015

This Q Dec

So as to enhance the financial capabilities (cough cough CR) of the proposed transaction and ensure WinterGarden has the necessary funding to capitalise on a number of key development initiatives, the Company has been reviewing a range of transactions and funding opportunities/alternatives. The Company is confident that the financing path forward will be announced shortly with a clear and desirable outcome for WinterGarden and is Uruguay activities

Now here is a question. Which one sounds closer?

A/ Company's view are nearing completion (Sept Q)
    B/ announced shortly

I think "near completion" sounds much closer than "announced shortly" But neither mean shight! Both are open ended.

Just $32k in the bank! Good chance of another ASX inquiry with $150k expected to be sent.

Sage is the puppet master here and why Brewer is now on the board. Macca. Didn't you say you would not have invested a cent if you knew Brewer would come on board? I guess your stuck now!

Any take over will have Sage's hand in it. Remember they have to re comply with listing rules 1-2. So off loading it to another may help get around that. Not sure.

reviewing a range of transactions and funding opportunities/alternatives

Does not sound anything like "nearing completion (Sept Q)" to me!!
    Last edited by Kiwi67: 01/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.